Husqvarna 440E Gas Powered Chainsaw Review
The Husqvarna 440E chainsaw is considered a 'Home owner’ series version by the Husqvarna production house, most of the people use it for performing light duties such as trimming, pruning and of trees or branches. It runs on a 40.9 cc X-Torq motor that delivers immense power output with reduced fuel consumption and emissions as well. This product is resistant to cold weather and can even be used during winter season without jamming up. The machine would prove very reliable for your timber chopping duties.
Features of the Husqvarna 440E Chainsaw
We are here today breakdown the an awesome gas powered chainsaw reviews, this is Husqvarna 440E , Comes from Husqvarna productstion house. As with all 'Husky' chainsaws this one is full to the brim with features.
- The chainsaw workhorse. It has narrow-kerf bar-and-chain combination that helps it work tirelessly. Husqvarna 440E will handle the demands of rigorous cuttings even if one is working for the entire day.
- Centrifugal air injection filters. This helps in removing large particle debris before reaching the motor, which consequently improves engine life and reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy maintenance. Spark plug and air filter can easily be accessed through a snap-lock cylinder cover at the top.
- Less vibration. Inbuilt anti-vibration system that minimizes user fatigue and hand soreness, allowing you to chop more logs without having to struggle with discomfort.
Advantages of the Husqvarna 440E Chainsaw
- High capacity gas tank. Has a large fuel cylinder that ensures you never run out of gas when working.
- Water resistant. It will never develop technical faults even when operating in rainy conditions, the engine is covered with a foolproof layer that prevents foreign objects from entering including water. Even if the entire system gets submerged in a small pond or river stream, you can simply take it out dry in the sun and reuse again.
- The machine is compatible with vegetable oil for lubrication. Manufacturers have allowed users to apply liquid cooking oil for grease whenever the moving parts become rigid. Most people prefer using canola for this purpose, but oils from soy, peanut and standard vegetable lipid can also work perfectly.
- High compression engine for improved output. The engine system is rugged and resistant to temperature and pressure fluctuations that may otherwise affect performance. Nevertheless, for safer startups the product can be held down on one foot against on the ground to keep it under control. This is a better alternative than 'drop starting’.
Still, some users complain that the startup process is too complicated. You first have to pull its choke lever and adjust accordingly, followed by pumping the available priming bulb up to 8 times, pulling cord 2-3 times until ignition and then flicking the lever down again for 'run’ position. In other machines you only have to push the button once so that it can start running.
It’s safe to say that you can never go wrong with the Husqvarna 440E Gas Powered Chainsaw. The product is reasonably priced and has also been built to perform beyond expectation, for both homeowner and professional applications. Moreover, its tool-less design makes removal of coverbar and chain easy so that it can be cleaned and fitted back within minutes. Likewise, for a medium-sized lightweight chainsaw it packs a lot of power for effortless working. When using this equipment remember to always wear your safety apparatus.